AddyFahmi

AddyFahmi

Thursday, April 19, 2012

IDCS: eBusiness- SWOT Analysis


Educational purpose

TELBRU: Telekom Brunei Berhad (http://www.telbru.com.bn/)

Strengths:-
Telbru is a Corporate Company that provide a range of excellent Telecommunication and Information Technology products and services in Brunei Darussalam. Due to High Demand in telecommunication, they also provide e-Speed service which make them the strong company in its market.

What is e-Speed:-
e-Speed is a new fast Internet access service. It operates at maximum access speed of 128kbit/s, 256kbit/s, 384kbit/s and 512kbit/s. The technology behind e-Speed is a variation of ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) technology based on an award-winning system from Paradyne's patented Multiple Virtual Lines (MVL) technology. It allows the Customer to use telephone line and surf the Internet simultaneously. e-Speed provides a reliable high-speed Internet access and premium Internet professional services at affordable price. 
  
Weaknesses:-
Due to the higher demand in e-Speed and telephone line, a slow internet speed is a common problem for them that they need to work it out. This is the problem they have to face. An example of complained from customer i found in http://www.brudirect.com/index.php/Hot-Topics/frustrating-e-speed-issues.html.
have been a loyal customer of e-Speed for many years.

However recently I have been having quite a number of issues with my telephone line and e-Speed at the same time which has lasted for about two months now.
I have been trying to contact and follow up with 121 and I haven't got any solution to my problem.
All they can tell me is that they have forwarded my complaint to the technicians and they will get back to me soon.
The support people who have been calling me on my telephone line problem, seem to indicate they just don't have a solution and it has been dragging on like this for the past two months now!
Why use people who can't handle the task? Use the services of people who have commitment and loyalty instead!
I haven't received any solution and am very frustrated.
How long is this going to drag on?
I am also a part time student doing my online thesis, this problem has also affected my studies. Yesterday I couldn't take the frustration any longer, so I went and subscribed to another provider instead and am loving it.
e-Speed you can take my espeed modem back and also do not bill me for bad services!
Also let me know how I can get compensated ASAP. I paid for GO broadband and also suffered with e-Speed for two months.


Probably by just answering as soon as possible for any complaints will be the solution for any problem since human being is very hard to wait for something they need fast and not to promise something to the customer.







   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fahmy,
    Cool introduction.
    Do you took the photo by yourself?
    Anyway, how about the Opportunities and Threats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont understand Opportunities and Threats, what do you mean by that?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT