INTRODUCTION
In this task, a simple research will be given regarding on how the website is well organized to attract the viewers. This task will be carried out by viewing and doing some research on how the relevant website conducted e-commerce business. All relevant sites will be bookmarked and notes regarding on how the website being organized and published will be presented.
A WEBSITE THAT SELL HOME OFFICE FURNITURE ONLINE
1. URL: http://www.fashionforhome.com/home-office-furniture
The main objectives of this websites are to sell modern home office furniture with a reasonable price. The products they sell are well organized into different categories such as furniture, living, dining, bedroom, office and accessories. It was a very good strategy to attract viewers or customer to directly go into the categories provided which will make it easier to search for any products which the customer aiming for. This strategy will be highlighted as references that will make a better convenience for the customers. A price is also created at the amount between $389 to $2,199 in different categories which also making it easier for a customer who are on budget planner to directly click the wanted amount.
The website also provides discount, free shipping, a validity of 30 day free product warranty and a customer service. Customers who are interested can paid their product via online by master cards, American Express, Visa or Pay Pal. This strategy shows that the business is aiming to attract customer in purchasing their product.
In order to retain the customers, the website shows the security, certification and guarantees logo that will make the customers more confident on product they are purchasing.
CONCLUSION
In this task, a website have been viewed and brief notes regarding information, strategy and how the website are being organized has been presented. From this task I found that marketing strategy have to be very well plan to attract customers.
REFERENCES
http://www.fashionforhome.com/home-office-furniture
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very nice blog,office furniture provides people the opportunity to run their business and work within a limited space.
ReplyDeleteNice Information! for office furniture I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again!.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more. Modular Office Furniture Mumbai
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this valuable information.This post is very useful for each and every people who want to purchase home office furniture.A lot depends on the type of home office furniture that you choose for your office because an unusual collection can ruin the look of your office.
ReplyDeleteThanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... office fitters
ReplyDeleteExcellent tips. Really useful stuff .Never had an idea about this, will look for more of such informative posts from your side.. Good job...Keep it up Furniture
ReplyDeletewonderful tip.Really never had an idea about this..I like your post..
ReplyDeletehospitality furniture manufacturers
Thank you very much for sharing this informative post. That’s a great post.I feel the post very useful and interesting.
ReplyDeleteoffice furniture
Just call or email us! We have a large range of quality office furniture & carry massive stock for immediate delivery Australiaralia wide. Huge 5 Yr warranty"
ReplyDeleteoffice furniture
Such a nice Post having useful Information .Really Very Well Designed.Thanks For Shearing Such this Kind Of In formations.
ReplyDeleteBuy Office Furniture & Office Furniture UK
Many people find buying furniture online mysterious especially if they are not familiar with how these products are shipped and what to expect at the time of delivery.
ReplyDeleterustic furniture & garden bench
This is really very helpful and informative post.It help us to full service offered for best & affordable office furnitures.
ReplyDeleteoffice refurbishment london & buy office furniture uk
One of the most important investments that any restaurant owner will make involves the purchase of furniture.
ReplyDeleteBoardroom Tables & Furniture & Conference table
Online is the big source of getting anything. Office furniture is also not excluded of that. Whenever i need any office furniture I just do research online and then select the desired one.
ReplyDeleteGreat ideas with great work thanks for share this work.Thanks for sharing this information...
ReplyDeleteMedical casters & Hand truck wheels
An important topic-I'm so happy to see it addressed. This is great blog for people who wnat to purchase home office furniture online. Buy home furniture online from pepperfry.com India's leading furniture store that offers widest range in home furniture.
ReplyDelete